Friday, September 23, 2011

Levi's Room, Part 1

The reason it's taken so long for this post is because Levi's room is not quite finished yet and I didn't want to post any pics until it was, but I can't keep you all in suspense any longer. The theme of the room was inspired by things found in Costa Rica, so it's filled with bright colors, monkeys, turtles, and surfing. So, here is what it looks like so far...
Yes, that's a monkey chillin' in a hammock from the curtain rod

I had the curtains handmade

Changing table and dresser in one

Night light


Hand painted letters by my friend



As you can see from the last picture, the main wall is bare. My friend Lizzie, that painted Levi's letters, is still working on three paintings for that wall. There is also another wall that will have bookshelves on it and a poster, but those aren't up yet either...you will have to wait for part 2, when it's all complete.

And for those of you who are wondering where the crib is, there isn't one. We opted for just having a pack 'n play which is more practical in CR. Oh and the surfboard in the corner is a Robert August surfboard given to JB by Robert August himself, so it's a very special touch.

I can't wait to get the last few things finished for his room, so it will be perfect for my 'lil monkey.

1 comments:

What cute nursery! I'm in love with the curtains!
 

Post a Comment