Friday, September 16, 2011

Baby Shower ~ Numero Tres

The Lovely Hosts: Lizzie & Amanda
Some of my fellow teachers decided to get together and celebrate baby Levi. We had a nice Sunday brunch together that included great food, games, and gifts for my lil monkey.

Pin the sperm on the egg


The card says: Tyra (aka Fatty)...gotta love the humor :)

A bouquet of flowers and baby socks...such a cute idea.




And of course it wouldn't be a shower if we didn't have a baby guest of honor. This time we had Sally!

I absolutely love where I work and I love the people I am surrounded by. I will miss them dearly while on maternity leave, but I appreciate their support. I do plan on popping in to say hi (with Levi) every once in awhile.

Well, that's the last of all the baby showers...headed to San Jose on Monday!


0 comments:

Post a Comment