Thursday, September 22, 2011

Baby Update...

So, I know I promised the next post to be the nursery, and trust me it's coming...tomorrow.

In the meantime, I wanted to give you all a quick update on Levi and me, since I just got back from my doctors appointment: 

  • My cervix is as closed as can be...bummer
  • He is upside down, but not dropped...double bummer
  • He weighs 7.3 lbs already...which apparently, for how little I am right now, is surprisingly big...but, his belly is small, which must mean his head is big...hmmm, wonder who he gets that from...lol 
  • I go back in one week for another appointment...I better be somewhat dilated by then because I'm never late for anything nor will my children be ;)
Most importantly, Levi and I are healthy and doing well. I will keep you all posted if something happens.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment