Saturday, July 16, 2011

Lions, and Tigers, and Bears! Oh My!

I'm not sure what's going on with me and the Wizard of Oz phrases, but it's fitting, so I'm going with it.

While I was back in Chicago (a month ago, I know, this post is late), I took my favorite toddler out for some fun...





Watching the Dolphin Show
He had to stop and play at the park

This is Shamus, my nephew and Godson. I wanted to do something special with him while I visited because this will be my last visit to Chicago for at least a year. He loved seeing all the animals, especially the giraffes.  

Oh and here is one other place we visited...



Don't worry Aunt Tyra didn't do anything wrong. I had to get a background check in order to become a resident of Costa Rica, so Shamus came with me to the police station. He got to go in the police car and push some buttons, which he thought was pretty cool.

I will miss Shamus very much! But, we do Skype every week, so he keeps me updated on what he's been up to and what he's learning. And he always asks if the baby is out of my belly yet :) I guess he's excited for Levi too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment