Friday, July 22, 2011

CR Through Someone Else's Lens...

A couple of weeks ago JB's high school friends visited us. We had a blast and they took tons of pictures of everything they saw and did here. Sometimes it's nice to look through a tourist's lens, as they have a good eye for capturing everything unique and beautiful. These pictures have helped me realize that I may take some things for granted because they're part of my everyday life.

Please enjoy a few of their pictures. It was difficult to only choose 15 pictures, as I had over 200 to choose from, but I think these show a little bit of this and a little bit of that...



I think someone hit a little too much club ;)







A rooster fish...very rare to catch
Lounging at the hotel

Washing off the mud from ATVing


A view of Tamarindo from the boat


The boat that took us to dinner one night (it's no yacht)

All of us minus 2 (the photographer and his girlfriend, below)
Thanks, Ryan, for the photos. 



1 comments:

I love CR! Makes me want to go back...this time to visit you!
 

Post a Comment