Monday, December 19, 2011

My Big, Little Levi...

After all that doctor talk in yesterday's post, I forgot to list Levi's measurements. And update you with a picture of him. I took some pics this morning while we were playing. I just couldn't decide which one to post, so I'm posting all of them ;)

Measurements:
  • Weight ~ 13 lbs, 11 oz
  • Length ~ 23 1/2 inches
  • Big Head ~ 16 inches (yikes!)
His weight and length are measuring in as a 3 month old and his head is weighing in as an adult...lol. Just kidding, but it is well above average. It probably just means he's going to be smart, like his mommy (just kidding, again ;). Full of laughs this morning...must mean Christmas is around the corner!






 

2 comments:

Great pictures! I can't get over how adorable he is!
 
He is so cute and he is looking more like you Ty!
 

Post a Comment