Thursday, December 29, 2011

Levi's Paradise

Paradise is a place in which existence is positive, harmonious and timeless.  

Now that Levi is learning how to touch, feel, and grab things, he is loving his little jungle play mat. I always joke that we live in paradise...well this is Levi's, just at a much smaller scale. He is so happy and talkative when playing in it and it seems like he enjoys being down there forever...until he realizes he's hungry and ready for a nap of course ;)

Here is a video clip of Levi playing in his paradise:


2 comments:

Awww, I love all of the little sounds that he makes!
 
Sooo sweet!! I love those little 'shower allower' toys. Brad has one too and it was great when he did not roll over or crawl off of it because I would use it outside my shower door and get to have a shower finally! :) Levi is growing quick! Before you know it he'll be playing in the real ocean waves. Have a Happy New Year Tyra! Missing you!!!
 

Post a Comment