Monday, May 30, 2011

A Letter to Levi

To my 'lil monkey:

Your full name will be Leviticus James Bauer, but we will call you Levi. You have already become a big part of my life, even though you are not even born yet. Almost everything I do, I think of you...when I think of what to eat, how I lay in bed, how I sit in a chair (you really don't like it when I recline, as you kick each time), how often I need to get up and walk around, what I can wear that will fit over my growing belly, and where my thoughts are most of the day.

I find myself daydreaming of you often. What you'll look like and what your personality will be like. I look forward to holding you and kissing you. But mainly, I think of all the new things you will bring to my life.

I can't wait for you to meet your Daddy. Right now, he doesn't get to experience you the way I do, but he loves you just the same. He is going to be a great role model for you and I foresee you doing many "guy" things together. Most importantly, I know he will make you laugh and love you with all of his heart.  We are both very lucky to have him.

I can't wait for your arrival, but in the meantime, I will enjoy every little kick and movement you make, and continue to think about the future we will all share together.

Love,
Your Mommy

0 comments:

Post a Comment