Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Hump Day

Hump Day:  aka Wednesday because it is in the middle of the work week.  Once you make it past hump day, it's all down hill from there.  Well, I've made it past hump day for my pregnancy.  I am 20 1/2 weeks now!!!  I can't believe how fast it's gone.  I still have so much to do....get baby stuff, decorate a nursery, tell my husband I'm pregnant...haha, just kidding.  I finish teaching next week, so my goal this summer is to get ready and organized for our little man.   The next post will be the revealing of his name.  I'd tell you now, but we are debating on how to spell it....decisions, decisions.  Stay tuned...in the mean time, enjoy another belly pic.

1 comments:

Welcome to the blogging world! I look forward to following your newest journey with your sweet baby boy!
 

Post a Comment