Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Baby Shower ~ Numero Uno

The Lovely Hosts: Aunt Jan, Mom, and Shannon
I'm very excited to be home to visit with my family and friends before Levi is born. They were kind enough to get together to celebrate him with a baby shower.
It was nice to catch up with everyone and exchange stories filled with laughter. And even though Levi and I were the guests of honor, someone else definitely stole the show :)
She is my niece, Evy. It was so nice to have a little one at the shower, because it reminded everyone of the true joy a baby can bring to our lives. Thank you to everyone who was able to make it to the shower to celebrate with me and for all the precious gifts.

1 comments:

It looks like you had a great shower. I wish I couldve celebrated with you all!

Your niece is adorable. I love her name; we were actually considering it when pregnant with Isla :)
 

Post a Comment