Saturday, October 27, 2012

1st Time on the Golf Course

We finally had the guts to take Levi out on the golf course with us while we played. Now that he can walk, it made things a lot easier. I will let Levi tell you how it went, in his own words...

So I'm in charge of the scorecard....hmmmm....I like this kind of control.


I don't know why Mommy thinks she is big time, by only hitting a 5-wood off the tee and not a driver...geesh, let Daddy have the hole already.


Yup, people are right, golf is a boring sport.


Alright, let me out of this contraption and I will show you how to do it!


Ooops, forgot my putter...so many things to remember in golf.


Daddy, don't worry about the speed or break, worry about me snagging your ball!


Fine, don't share. You don't have a chance of making it anyway.


Forget balls and putters, I'm moving on to the big yellow stick!


Now we're talking. I feel the need, the need for speed!


Maybe we can move into that house...I'd have my own pool and everything!


Yeah, Daddy, hands off! I've got this under control.


Yup, I'm fat and happy...time to go home and take a nice nap.


Golf is over, time to turn the camera off.

1 comments:

So sweet! I love that you hung the jumper on the golf cart. :)
 

Post a Comment