Saturday, June 16, 2012

Crocodile Dundee

As I mentioned in other posts, Levi loves to be outside. So I decided to get him a little baby pool. I knew he would love it and I knew it would be a great activity to lead right into a nice, long nap. 

I was planning on putting Levi in the pool with just some trunks, but then I realized he hadn't pooped in over 24 hours, so I didn't want to take any chances. Therefore he wore trunks AND a diaper. As I continued to get him ready another fear set in...that he would get a sunburn. Even though he can wear sunscreen, the sun is very intense here, so you just never know if it's going to be enough protection. Therefore, I decided to add a t-shirt. But, then I looked at his big head and realized that's a huge target for the sun and it would need to be protected as well. Luckily, my sister sent him a cute 12 month old outfit, with a hat big enough for his noggin right now. 

Finally, my little crocodile was ready for the open water, in search of some ducks, lizards, crabs, and unfortunately some cabbage...

Testing the water...

Eyeing out his prey...

Going in for the kill...

Some more snacks he captured...


Now for some cabbage...

Helicopter view above Levi's Oasis...

Until the next adventure mates...

0 comments:

Post a Comment