Thursday, February 16, 2012

Visitors

We have had a few visitors this past month. Therefore, we have gone out quite a bit, which means Levi's schedule has been irregular. He has been such a good boy though. I think he enjoys getting out and seeing the world. He always gets so excited whenever we put him in his car seat. Unfortunately, I only have one picture of him from these past few weeks....I know, I'm a terrible mom ;) 

And to make matters worse, I spilled some water on my laptop. I'm sending it to San Jose this week to be looked at and figure out if it can be fixed. Bummer. 

Anyway, I apologize for the very few posts this month and with my computer heading to get worked on, the posts will be even fewer.

March will be a busy month with visitors, so I promise to take many pics and share some great stories.

Here is a picture of Levi with my Aunt Jan and Uncle Roger (also my Godparents):


0 comments:

Post a Comment