Saturday, November 5, 2011

Happy One Month

As of yesterday, Levi is officially one month old. To prove to everyone that he is getting big, he sat up in his Bumbo seat for the first time on his own.


Here were a few of his favorite things this month: 
     
1. Positioner/Wedge ~ We use this in his bed instead of swaddling. It gives us piece of mind that he is not rolling around (even though I know he's too young right now) and that he is safe and secure at night.

2. Boppy Pillow ~ We use this when he is out in the living room with us and he wants to look around or take a nap.


3. Changing table ~ Weird, I know, but I have a whole post coming about his changing table behavior.



4. Rocking ~ Surprise, surprise. He definitely is a Bauer because he loves to rock with Daddy, and now is starting to enjoy his own swing.



5. Bath Time ~ He is still enjoying his bath time, which makes mommy happy.


1 comments:

Happy one month, Levi! I LOVE the first picture of him. His hair is awesome! :)

And thanks for yesterday's comment on my blog...I'm definitely going to have to read that book!
 

Post a Comment